Children's Church meets in Room 4 at 11:00 am on Sunday Mornings. Children from 1st to 5th Grade are welcome. Children will be released to their parents after service. Please make your way to the room promptly after service.
Valley Park Church is committed to teaching and ministering to first through fifth-grade children and their families. Our desire is to guide children through Bible study and various activities to experience a personal relationship with God. We are committed to building a partnership with parents to provide a total ministry to children.
We provide a prepared curriculum of age-graded Bible study for children so they may explore Bible truths with other children of the same age. Our Bible study classes are taught by dedicated, caring teachers who guide children to learn Bible truths and apply them to real life.
Children from 1st to 5th Grade are welcome. They are encouraged to join their parents in the sanctuary for worship at 10:30 am and are dismissed to their classrooms at 11:00 am on Sunday Mornings. They meet in Room 4.
- All classrooms will be sanitized prior to children entering the rooms.
- Classrooms will remain closed until the teacher is present to greet the children.
- All children must be escorted to their classrooms by an adult.
- Children must come to class with masks covering nose and mouth. Elementary students need to keep masks on during class.
- Parent/adult must sign child in when bringing child to class and sign out when picking child up from class.
- During Sunday school time elementary students will remain seated at their desks and maintain the recommended 3 to 6 feet social distancing.
- Elementary students will be provided with crayons, pencils, and paper for personal use during class time. These materials will not be shared.