Our Nursery is for infants and toddlers through two years old. It opens at 10:15 am on Sunday mornings and requires sign in and sign out to ensure the safety of your children. Please pick up your child promptly after service.
Our nursery provides a safe and comfortable place for parents to leave their infants and toddlers as they have their time of worship. Through simple stories, music, and age-appropriate play, infants and toddlers learn how much God loves them, and how easy it is for them to love Him back. We invite parents of an infant or toddler to visit our nursery at any time.
In order to keep our nursery a safe and healthy place, we require that you keep your child in your care if they have experienced any of the following symptoms within the past 24 hours:
• Rash or skin infection
• Persistent Cough
• Non-clear runny nose
Contact Ann Jones or call the church office at 818. 894-9316 and leave a voicemail.
- All classrooms will be sanitized prior to children entering the rooms.
- Classrooms will remain closed until the teacher is present to greet the children.
- All children must be escorted to their classrooms by an adult.
- Children must come to class with masks covering nose and mouth. Elementary students need to keep masks on during class.
- Parent/adult must sign child in when bringing child to class and sign out when picking child up from class.
- During Sunday school time elementary students will remain seated at their desks and maintain the recommended 3 to 6 feet social distancing.
- Elementary students will be provided with crayons, pencils, and paper for personal use during class time. These materials will not be shared.