Our Preschool is for children ages 3 through kindergarten. It opens at 10:15 am on Sunday mornings and requires sign in and sign out to ensure the safety of your children. Please make your way to the room promptly after service.
Our preschool provides a safe and comfortable place for toddlers while their parents attend worship service. We have a prepared curriculum for every age group in preschool. We look forward to ministering to the needs of our church and community through our preschool ministry.
We would also like to add that the preschool children can join their parents in the sanctuary for worship and will be dismissed to their classroom at 11 o’clock.
Contact Ann Jones or call the church office at 818-894-9316 and leave a voicemail.
"But when Jesus saw this, He was indignant and said to them, 'Permit the children to come to Me; do not hinder them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.'"
- All classrooms will be sanitized prior to children entering the rooms.
- Classrooms will remain closed until the teacher is present to greet the children.
- All children must be escorted to their classrooms by an adult.
- Children must come to class with masks covering nose and mouth. Elementary students need to keep masks on during class.
- Parent/adult must sign child in when bringing child to class and sign out when picking child up from class.
- During Sunday school time elementary students will remain seated at their desks and maintain the recommended 3 to 6 feet social distancing.
- Elementary students will be provided with crayons, pencils, and paper for personal use during class time. These materials will not be shared.